An online interactive resource, for Key Stages 2-3 (8-14 years)
Seven sections contain
- 7 illustrated videos, retelling stories from the Buddha’s life, or explaining the Buddha image
- thought-provoking questions to discuss or answer online
- quizzes, games, activities including webquests
- additional information for keener pupils
- detailed teacher’s notes. Here’s a sample
The Life of the Buddha interactive is extremely versatile, to suit a wide variety of syllabus needs.
Learning can be teacher- or pupil-directed; teachers can see pupils’ answers and make comments.
This is a web-based resource. A site licence with no time limit costs just £49. Try a trial section.
On receiving your order we will send you a subscription code for full access.
How to use The Life of the Buddha interactive on an iPad
“This product is completely intuitive. There is evidently lots of careful thought behind it. The tasks are carefully thought out and go way beyond the sort of factual recall you so often get on educational resources. This is a high quality resource.”