Helping teachers teach Buddhism
Resources for your classroomAcclaimed materials, made by qualified teachers and practising Buddhists
20% DISCOUNT will be applied when you order more than one education DVD or interactive product
Buddhism Today: DVD: 15-18 years£69.00
Living Buddhism: DVD: 11-14 years£69.00
Buddhism for Key Stage 2: DVD: 8-11 years£69.00
The Monkey King: DVD: 4-7 years£49.00
Buddhist Pilgrimage: DVD: 8-14 years£39.00
Buddhism Centre in the City: DVD: 8-14 years£39.00
Meditation for Everyone: DVD: 15+ years£19.00
Info about ordering
Do I need to pay upfront or can you invoice me?
Depending on your school’s method of procurement, you can either pay using paypal or request to be invoiced. If you choose the latter option at the checkout, please supply an official Order Number.
Do I need the printed handbook?
It is on the disk as a pdf but some like to have it.
The artefact may vary a little from those depicted...
depending on what our suppliers have in stock. We’ve had no complaints about this as yet though.
I had no specialist knowledge of Buddhism at all. With the help of this package I was able to plan for and deliver the learning objectives for Buddhism in an effective and confident way. I was particularly impressed by the supporting material in the teacher’s handbooks. This resource has proved invaluable.
These stories, for aged 12 and up, are accessible versions or a ‘re-telling’ of traditional texts from the Pali Canon. They don’t assume any prior knowledge, can be used in any order, and you are welcome to adapt them for your own purposes.
They are offered freely as pdfs, with thanks to Richard Winter from the Cambridge Buddhist Centre.
- Ajatasattu: the value of a life of simplicity, contentment and meditation
- Angulimala: the possibility of transforming one’s life and the difficulties involved in this
- Bahiya: the search for wisdom – beyond words and concepts
- Early Life of the Buddha: the nature of the Buddha’s wisdom
- Elephant and Opinions: why people are convinced that their own wrong opinions are the truth
- Kalamas’ questions: how to distinguish true teachings from the variety of ‘opinions’
- Karma: our good and bad actions always have good and bad consequences
- Kisa Gotami: bereavement, grief and compassion for humanity as a whole
- Meghiya: the importance of friendship in making spiritual progress
- Ocean and Wisdom: the nature of wisdom and the path to wisdom
- Signs ‘Mangala’: the many different aspects of the spiritual life
- Tathagatagarbha (hidden wisdom): each of us already has a hidden Buddha Nature
- Women’s stories 1: are there spiritual differences between women and men? Also the nature of ‘mental control’
- Women’s stories 2: spirituality and beauty, spirituality and physical pleasures